Please use this form to book Virtuoso Strings players to perform at your function or special event.
Although we do offer some services for free, eg. music each Easter and Christmas for the Waitangirua Missionaries of Charity, we generally need to charge performance fees for events we are asked to play at. These fees are used to cover the following:
- wages of staff who are responsible for communicating with orchestra whanau and organising logistics
- cost of formal uniforms
- transport of performers to and from performance venue
- wages for tutors required to take extra rehearsals
- wages for conductor and piano accompanist
- food for performers if away from home for an extended period of time
Note that the performance fee will depend on the duration of the performance, the number of performers required, the repertoire played, the formality of the occasion and the location of venue.